Yeah Aunt Andrina, I thought you had a boyfriend. Oh, what was his name? Jen? No, that’s a girl’s name. Tim? No, that’s not it either. -getting frustrated- What was it?
Whoa, Aunt ‘Del, just calm down there. -smiles- I’m going with Molly! She’s Andy’s little sister. She’s actually going to make our costumes.
-thinks about her questions- Okay, well, Ms. Maddie is hosting it and it’s a masquerade ball. Couldn’t you go with Thomas?
Jim… and Awww, Andy’s sister?! That’s so cute! And no, I can’t go with Thomas- he doesn’t exactly like me
anymore… I’m pretty sure- he’s been avoiding me *she sighs sadly, and it stays in her voice* Maddie is having a masquerade?… *Adella pouts* Those are best when you go with a partner in masks with matching themes….
No, Mel. Jim pretty much disclosed that I was a mutant freak and he didn’t want anything to do with me anymore.
*Horrified face* H-he what? But he was so very in love with you last time I saw him? And- and it was your love that broke your Siren’s curse! And… HOW COULD THAT HAPPEN? *Her romantic brain shuts down*
- justamomentibelong reblogged this from atlanticanadella and added:
- atlanticanadella reblogged this from sarcasticoneliners and added:
- sarcasticoneliners reblogged this from atlanticanadella and added:
- without-a-net-madellaine reblogged this from sarcasticoneliners and added:
- whydontyoudoright said: OOC - Really? Do I need to add it to the calendar? @O@
- sarcasticoneliners posted this