I don’t know…I don’t even know if I have a date…
But… *Breathes in deeply and gushes a ton of questions* don’t you have a boyfriend? And who’s hosting the next ball? What’s the dress code? Who are you going with, Mel? …. Better yet, who can I go with?
Yeah Aunt Andrina, I thought you had a boyfriend. Oh, what was his name? Jen? No, that’s a girl’s name. Tim? No, that’s not it either. -getting frustrated- What was it?
Whoa, Aunt ‘Del, just calm down there. -smiles- I’m going with Molly! She’s Andy’s little sister. She’s actually going to make our costumes.
-thinks about her questions- Okay, well, Ms. Maddie is hosting it and it’s a masquerade ball. Couldn’t you go with Thomas?
Jim… and Awww, Andy’s sister?! That’s so cute! And no, I can’t go with Thomas- he doesn’t exactly like me
anymore … I’m pretty sure- he’s been avoiding me *she sighs sadly, and it stays in her voice* Maddie is having a masquerade?… *Adella pouts* Those are best when you go with a partner in masks with matching themes….
- justamomentibelong reblogged this from atlanticanadella and added:
- atlanticanadella reblogged this from sarcasticoneliners and added:
- sarcasticoneliners reblogged this from atlanticanadella and added:
- without-a-net-madellaine reblogged this from sarcasticoneliners and added:
- whydontyoudoright said: OOC - Really? Do I need to add it to the calendar? @O@
- sarcasticoneliners posted this